The Yateks P Series UV light borescope is a specially designed industrial endoscope using ultraviolet light detection for checking UV fluorescent reactants such as coating on engines or explosive components.
The UV video inspection camera enables easy access into hard-to-reach areas for Fluorescent Particle Inspection (FPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) of critical components. Making this inspection camera ideal for industries such as power generation, aerospace and aircraft inspection.
The high-definition images, a large touchscreen and an electro-magnetic rocker for precise camera head control the P Series is the perfect industrial inspection camera for when high quality images are required.
- Ultraviolet light detection - for UV fluorescent reactant use, hazardous article searches, urban-response use etc
- High-Definition images displayed on a 20cm touchscreen
- Small diameter camera options
- Small depth of field/focus options (3-50mm, 5-80mm)
- Advanced image processing technology
- Advanced illumination technology (Fibre + LED)
- 360° camera tip articulation via electromagnetic-rocker joystick
- Up to ~170° camera tip return on itself
- Insertion probe is comprised of wear-resistant tungsten wire
- Effective pixels: 750,000
- Still and video image recording to system SD card (SD Card reader supplied)
- 5-level illumination settings
- Zoom / Focus function
- Forward-facing camera with 80° field of view (or Dual Camera - Front 100°, Side 90°)
- Depth of field/focus – 7mm to 80mm (or Dual Camera - Front 7 - 80mm, Side 3 - 30mm)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries. Eight supplied with four batteries required for system use.
*All prices exclude GST