In the process of criminal investigation and security work, how to skillfully and secretly observe a target environment plays an essential role.
The Yateks M Series IR infrared industrial borescope is a customised endoscope camera specifically designed for use in security surveillance, criminal investigations, search and rescue operations and border defence.
Based on mechanical control of 360° rotation, the infrared borescope can reduce noise to the lowest level. With a 6mm infrared night vision lens, the inspection camera can achieve 10-meter/20-meter effective observation distance under a completely dark environment, in order to lower the risk of observers.
- Infrared 'night vision' (effective up to 20m)
- 360° camera head articulation
- Up to ~170° camera tip return on itself
- 4-way camera tip control via mechanical joystick
- Insertion probe is comprised of wear-resistant tungsten wire
- Effective pixels: 450,000
- 9cm screen on handset
- Super-bright LED lighting (6 settings)
- Image zoom function
- Forward-facing camera with up to110° field of view
- Depth of field/focus – 7mm to 80mm or 3mm to 30mm
- Still and video image recording to system SD card (SD Card reader supplied)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Two supplied with one battery required for system use.
*All prices exclude GST