The Yateks M-ADV Series UV light borescope camera has been specifically designed for ultraviolet light detection for UV fluorescent reactant use, hazardous article searches and urban-response use.
With Yateks patented technology, the UV inspection camera can achieve 4 meter effective observation distance under a totally dark environment. It is widely used in the work of special coating reverse optimization, anti-terrorist, hazardous article searching where UV fluorescent reactant can be quickly detected.
- Ultraviolet light detection
- Advanced image processing technology
- Advanced illumination technology
- Short camera metal tip length (only 4mm)
- 360° camera head articulation
- Up to ~170° camera tip return on itself
- 4-way camera tip control via mechanical joystick
- Insertion probe is comprised of wear-resistant tungsten wire
- Effective pixels: 450,000
- 9cm screen on handset
- Super-bright LED lighting (6 settings)
- Image zoom function
- Forward-facing camera with 120° field of view
- Side-facing camera with up to 90° field of view
- Depth of field/focus – 7mm to 80mm or 3mm to 30mm
- Still and video image recording to system SD card (SD Card reader supplied)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Two supplied with one battery required for system use.
*All prices exclude GST