With the new iRis DVR 5 videoscope camera still images or video sequences of remote visual inspections are recorded fully digital in brilliant image quality (3.5 x zoom function). Each movement of a component or the drop of a leak is displayed on the 12.7cm large VGA screen and saved on a SD memory card up to 32GB.
In addition, the iRis DVR 5 is the world’s first compact video endoscope with a 180° rotating handle and a rotatable 180° screen. Adjust your screen for optimized view and/or rotate the scope handle for a comfortable operation of the tip articulation of the distal end for the left- or right-handed user.
Extremely compact dimensions, minimal weight (1.35 kg), lithium-ion battery, 3-stage adjustable LED lightsource and easy operation are the outstanding features of the iris DVR 360 ° video borescope. The inspection camera system is available in various designs, endoscope diameters 4, 6 and 8mm and working lengths up to 7.5m.
- Infrared 'night vision' (effective up to 20M)
- 360° camera head articulation
- Up to ~170° camera tip return on itself
- 4-way camera tip control via mechanical joystick
- Insertion probe is comprised of wear-resistant tungsten wire
- Effective pixels: 450,000
- 9cm screen on handset
- Super-bright LED lighting (6 settings)
- Image zoom function
- Forward-facing camera with up to110° field of view
- Depth of field/focus – 7mm to 80mm or 3mm to 30mm
- Still and video image recording to system SD card (SD Card reader supplied)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries (2 supplied. 1 battery required for system use)
*All prices exclude GST