The Yateks M-ADV Series industrial videoscope camera adopts the latest image processing technology with a resolution 640 x 480 IPS screen to ensure high definition images together even minor defects can be inspected.
The M-ADV Series borescope boasts the new function of adjusting exposure value, which can be used cooperatively with LED adjustment to offer the most suitable light for the best inspection effect. This new feature is especially excellent while checking “light-reflecting objects” such as metal pieces.
The M-ADV Series inspection camera is the all-round upgrade.
- Small diameter camera options
- Small Depth of Field/focus options
- Advanced image processing technology
- Advanced illumination technology
- Short camera metal tip length (only 4mm)
- 360° camera head articulation
- Up to ~170° camera tip return on itself
- 4-way camera tip control via mechanical joystick
- Insertion probe is comprised of wear-resistant tungsten wire
- Effective pixels: 450,000
- 9cm screen on handset
- Super-bright LED lighting (6 settings)
- Image zoom function
- Forward-facing camera with 120° field of view
- Side-facing camera with up to 90° field of view
- Depth of field/focus – 7mm to 80mm or 3mm to 30mm
- Still and video image recording to system SD card (SD Card reader supplied)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries (x2 supplied…1 battery required for system use)
*All prices exclude GST