Yateks B Series industrial videoscope is a hand-held non-destructive testing (NDT) borescope inspection camera, developed for maintenance and diagnosis in pipelines, engines, gearbox and castings.
The high-definition 800 × 480 resolution ensures clear and detailed images with unique strong light suppression and low light compensation (strong light suppression – can ensure clear vision when observing a reflective surface (such as metal); weak light compensation – sufficient light source makes the observation distance farther and the picture clearer).
The borescope video inspection camera is portable, compact and easy-to-use for quick visual inspections by professionals in the auto repair, aviation, engineering, military, pest control and NDT industries.
- Insertion probe is comprised of carbon steel plus galvanized iron and polyethylene
- Effective pixels: 450,000
- 11cm screen on handset
- Super-bright LED lighting (3 settings)
- Image zoom function
- Semi-rigid or flexible insertion probe options
- Forward-facing camera or Forward & Side-facing cameras
- Depth of field/focus – 10mm to 100mm
- Still and video image recording to system SD card
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (1 battery required for system use)
*All prices exclude GST
Download the Yateks B Series Product Flyer